W3Lc0m3


Time


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Precious Memory

When i think that i finally wanna reach my last SPM paper,
All the memories that i had since i Form 1 is flash back in my mind~
The 1st day i in SMKPM,
The 1st day i know new friend,
The 1st day i learn new knowledge,
The day im still immature~
All this is the most precious memory.
Years by years pass,finally it reach the day to left school,but i found out it is hard to let go....
After left school,all will start their own path or way,we cant free like before....
While child wanna in primary school,while primary wanna in secondary,
Only think about wanna be an adult,
Haha,thats is the immature thinking of me....XD
But now i understand,when You're student,
You no need care about money,You no need care about anything,
Because all this our parents is cover us,but it wont be forever.
The steps you step out from secondary school,is the day you start to take YOUR responsible,
The day you start to be independent ppl.
So all my fellow friend ah~Choose a RIGHT path n way to walk,
Don regret afterwards choosing it,
Remeber,it will no return back....

Really feel so hard to let go,
the memory with all secondary friend,
Sweet,Sour,Bitter,Spicy and Salty moment,
No matter what happen,you find out friends and family is beside you.
After dec 20,my last SPM economic paper,
Im free from secondary school and in the same time i step out to be independent,
Life is change when you step out,
It wont be the same,cos wanna be an adult le,
Do everything need be responsible,rational,self-esteem,tolerance and independent.
By the way,i wanna say thx to all my fellow friends at secondary school,
if no you all together with me,i wont have so much enjoyable and precious time to be my precious memory,
I will appreciate it very much,i hope we will still keep contact cos i LOVE you all
❤❤❤
Take Care and Good Luck my Dear friends~
Special thx to :
Yi Ying,Suet Fun,Shu Ting,Sook Mun,Kar Yan,Yuen Num,Huey En,Swee Min,Kelly Chow,Kae Shyan and my classmate(sry cos too much,cant list out all,i love u guys too....=D)
Thanks for giving me such a precious memory,I love you all*hug

No comments:

Post a Comment