W3Lc0m3


Time


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wondering~

I wonder what will happen to me soon,SPM now only left 2 paper,Acc. and Eco.
Am i gonna take a nice result on my SPM??
I don think so,but i already did my best,so just think positive and wait for the result.

The thing now i wanna worry + excited is PLKN.
I worry is cos scare alone there,gonna left home and my fellow friend from Jan 2-Mac 13 year 2011.
I excited is cos not everyone get their chances to go,and im so LUCKY to get it.LOL
Some of people think that PLKN who being chosen is unlucky.
But PLKN also get is advantages.
Such as know more friend,get to go other country,know more culture and improve your skill.
Thats why i feel worry + excited,but excited is more than worry.
You know,i get to go sarawak for FREE ticket le!LOL
I wonder what will happen on there.
I hope i get more new fren,no fighting and learn more thing.
Being chosen is not that bad after all....Gonna miss u guys for those 2++month
By the way,my birthday 18 years old is though wanna have a party.
But now is gone cos i need go PLKN that time.

So am i gonna pass my birthday and Chinese New Year on there??
Hope it not that worst ba~Good Luck on me ya^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment