W3Lc0m3


Time


Saturday, April 2, 2011

Friends

College Life is gonna start soon
All my secondary friends,some is going to other college,some stay for Form 6
I know that cant always the same person be by your side
But just that friendship is hard to let go
The friends that you hang out together,fun together,study together
Everything together....

When everyone have their own path to walk
You will start to forget the thing that precious to you
Friends,how long it can be hang on??
Some will have friendship very long,some will just a while
Maybe some just only with you when need you,and leave you while done
That what life is....

I don dare to say im 100% nice friend in your life
But i did 100% to make you all happy
Sometime have a fight,but it will better soon
I really did my best to make you all happy
So if when i need help,I hope you patient back and be nice to me like i to you
I donno what you think i am,but i think you as my best friends
Maybe sometime my jokes not funny enough,but please patient with it =)

Friends,I hope you all get a nice path on your future
Thanks for whatever you have given me
No matter Sweet,Sour,Bitter or Spicy
Thanks....

No comments:

Post a Comment