W3Lc0m3


Time


Monday, July 18, 2011

Own Favourite place....


A lot of people have their own personal favourite place....

Everyone hope to go to other country than own country....

We always feel that other country is the best than our own country....

But for me,i still prefer to stay at malaysia....

You know what,im growing up at here....

Watching the surrounding from kid to now....

Ya,other country is maybe better & more update....

But better at Malaysia is no Earthquake,Tsunami,Tornado,Flood & futhermore....

Lol,i admit that i more like other country,but if stay i prefer my own country....

If you give me chance,i do travel,but if for stay long i should think about it....

I do have a lot of favourite places....

Such as Paris,England,Switzerland,London,Praque,Finland,Iceland....XD

All is foreigner places....

My mom laugh say that im not chinese,cause i prefer western thing....

Maybe my precious life is a foreigner??who know....XD

Sometime having dream or do something you like,can make you forget the thing that you worrying....=]

囧囧

No comments:

Post a Comment