W3Lc0m3


Time


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Time is PRECIOUS!

I really hope to not admit it that now is gonna be JULY!
SPM is become near n near,
i thinking wat am i still doing now....
U know wat im doing??U wont believe it....
Im still playing computer didn even read a page of book!!
Sometime i think,y dome so lazy,
This time SPM is not a playing exam,
it is important exam,it will lead to my future....
Always after i think tha,i will say in heart,
''Must revision,if not im gonna give blank paper''
after a few minute,u still c me on facebook=="
I also donno wat am i now,
While PMR me is more hardworking,
this time im sure alrd revision,but now SPM!
is double important,im doing online n playing game=="
Haiz,pls someone come n wake me up....
i will be very thx for waking me up from the nightmare....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment